Our Lean Production Procedures
OUR LEAN MANUFACTURING PROCESS
We use a lean manufacturing process to reduce scrap and save on costs. We monitor scrap and workplace efficiencies consistently, so we can tell when something isn’t going as efficiently as possible. Then, we work together internally to address that situation, reduce your costs, and keep our medical devices high quality and ready for surgical use.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Are you ready to work with a team that can deliver life-changing solutions? Reach out to us. We’d love to learn more about how we can help you.
WHAT IS LEAN MANUFACTURING?
Lean manufacturing, or lean production, is a method that focuses on reducing or eliminating waste and optimizing productivity. It’s how we simplify and organize our work environment, all while saving you money.
To do this, our team focuses on evaluating the following areas:
- Overproduction. Are we producing an unnecessary amount that takes up more storage?
- Waiting. Is there a lot of lag between two steps of the process?
- Inventory. Do we have too much material on hand before it’s used?
- Transportation. Are we moving materials as efficiently as possible?
- Over-processing. Are we working on too many things at once instead of focusing on one?
- Motion. Can our team transition easily between tasks?
- Defects. How much time goes into fixing problems?
- Workforce. Is our team being used efficiently?
Once we measure and evaluate these areas, we make meaningful changes that positively impact your bottom line.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LEAN MANUFACTURING
Our team is passionate about providing you with the best lean manufacturing procedures possible. Read more about how we utilize lean manufacturing by clicking the link below.